Friday, September 12, 2008

Slide in.

It all about being humble, correct?
I'm not just thinking insane,
tats on your back
tits for tats?
Tatooed across your face,
a wacky way
to bring this and say
"Babe, be mine forever."
I scream and jeer,
shout out queer,
Weird and wonderfully.
replace this space.
Empty and shell?
Sell it for all it's worth.
Replace, all that wasn't there.
Nay, Tantric discouragement
is my specialty and I
wield it well.
Hop to the other foot and dance
a sublime tune
Roll on all fours
Show me tatoos.
Fucking for luck
replace all that's left?
As if there was a hole
I'd leave you bereft.
Fuck whatever came along,
and show me your song.
Wiping sweat for days
from your hunger
to please.
Seize everything that's left.



As if there was a hole to start sweating into
© Sigma 2007

No comments: