Thursday, September 11, 2008

Half right

Grasping my pillow,
imagining perhaps,
a steaming engine of love...or passion.
His slender frame tall...
his dusky, winded black hair.
Rapine humor pillaging every inch of me.
Sensuality never felt so good.
Quelling in my being is the knot of uselessness.
I feel so helpless. Without him, I am without.
I never feel so bad, though I wish him here.
I send him my love, ever so tangible,
in little waves filled with hope. A carepackage of love.
Bestowed upon him
with the greatest tenderness
Come closer, your scent wafting
over troughs and amplitudes
of the years.
Be one with me, and we'll find ever sacred
part of ourselves left untouched.
the pebbles of my life, with help, will
smooth and dull so that maybe, perhaps,
I'll find a kindness I never knew.
I feel the distance between us dissipate
and fill with our rousing passion.
I wish the world to become clear with you,
rather than anesthetize.
we will not die with nonsense
if we find it in ourselves
to sacrfifice our will
for each other.

No comments: