Friday, September 12, 2008

221 Franken

Perhaps,
breathing down your throat
was the best remedy for my resentment.

Pulsating sensuality
bursting down all reason
and I am rife with anticipation.
Great moments can never escape me.

Burning down the house
with our happy smiles.

Spending the entire day
locked away.
Rolling in our own precipitation.


All wet
Hey you might need a raincoat
Shakedown
Dreams walking in broad daylight
Three hun-dred six-ty five de-grees
Burning down the house


I've got five reasons
five sticky fingers
to never to forget.
It makes me smile
there's nothing left to hate.

Some things sure can sweep me off my feet
Burning down the house


We've got four minutes left
to make eternity last.
I lost all reason
to leave at all.
It's great
when the sweltering sun
underneath a shade of blue
can make me lift
my back to heights never known.

My acrobatics are touching.
And that moment
kinky as it was
sweaty from toe to core
will be with me til I'm eighty-four.
-Taken from Σ November 28, 2007 blog entry
© Sigma 2007

No comments: