Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Open All Night

Something to viddy,
yes, hearth of my legs is alight,
and open all night.
The pitista who had the heart
when she was young,
gave it too suddenly
and now it's gone.
When I am to become older,
and saltier,
and the jeezny of youth
has been sweat out of my body,
Oh brothers!
There stands my tower!
Can you, like, see it?
Oh Beauteous vessel of a Soomka.
My goloss with no soul.
It had been the strack
of razrez to the heart,
done in by the chellovecks
viddied would be all
fathers to my fatherlessness, of sorts.
I had been left to
the device someone else,
all shame of course
my, like, body being loveted an all
in such a vicious game of pol.
Too much shame of course,
would have done me in.
It's just time to be
sammy to the rasoodock.
And close up the business
of heart-related matters.

For reference, here is a Nadsat dictionary.

No comments: